Bûche de Noël is a traditional dessert in the form of a roulette, decorated with edible pieces of mushrooms and leaves of crem or marcipana, a funny reminder of the medieval French tradition of burning cherry night in Christmas.
- Time 50 minutes
- Servings 6 People
- 1 Buy eggs, 75 grams of sugar and vanilla sugar in a dense foam. For propnbsp; the process shall be drilled on a water bath.
- 2 To add to the eggs and scrupulously, with no sudden movement, to smash the scapula so as not to disrupt the air texture of the test.
- 3 Put the pergulation test on and distribute it so that the thickness of the test is 1 cm. Finger the edge of the king. Put up to 190 degrees of oven for five minutes. When the biscuit is ready, cover the film and let it cool, so it'll be soft and easy to turn it around.
- 4 Toss the yellows. In parallel to the slow fire, warm the remaining sugar with water. Got a syrup to pour to the yolks and keep pounding.
- 5 The cream oil of the room temperature shall be added in the cream, pre-conceived that there are no coma in it. To call at a little speed. Take out the seeds of vanilla from the track and send them to the mixer. Separate the cream into three parts. One to add the cedra to the citrus fruit, two to the other. Leave it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (so it can be stored for up to 3 days).
- 6 The lower side of the biscuit to syrup. Preparing the syrup to add an apellecy leather for the aroma. Then distribute the thin layer of citrus fruit cream. It's hard to turn the biscuit into the wheel, if you want to cut off the wrong edges of the king. Take the wheel with a tape and leave it in the refrigerator so that the cream can be stunned and the biscuits are sniffing, the best time is two days.
- 7 Cut the edge of the wheel at a cosmic angle. Decorate the steering wheel with a swallen, put a cut throat on it as a response and cordon it too.
- 8 By the fork, give the cream a natural species of crust. Then you can give the will to fantasy: to make the flies out of the sky, to put onramid red, we can make out of of a lame biscuits, painted by a fistish paste.
- Calories 753
- Total Fat 44,7 g
- Protein 8,2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 753 g