- Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- Servings 2 People
- 1 Two pieces of pork at 250 grams each toss the hammer. Because we're off meat, we'd better get a pork toast, like a hammer. Embassy and temper.
- 2 For starters, take the worm of Borodin bread and parmesan, and bleed them in the blender to the baby's condition. Then add oil, spices and salt.
- 3 Put the meat on and roll it in the wheels. The handrails need to be wired to fire from all sides.
- 4 Then remove the oven between 40 and 50 minutesven to 180 degrees.
- Calories 1171
- Total Fat 84 g
- Protein 70,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 1171 g