Chicken salad with pineapples, mushrooms and cheese
- Time 15 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Burn mushrooms with salt. The mushrooms don't need to be very small.
- 2 Cut the chicken breast with no skin (possibly pick up ready chicken chips), cut the pieces, add the cut eggs.
- 3 The cheese can be cut by little cubes or wiped out on a big terrace. And add to the chicken with the eggs.
- 4 The pineapple juice. Cut pineapples with pieces. Add pineapples to the chicken.
- 5 Then let the garlic through the press, mix it with the mayonnaise and fix this salad sauce. Ambassador, if necessary.
- Calories 404
- Total Fat 21,5 g
- Protein 33,6 g
- Total Carbohydrate 404 g