Chicken salad, apples and selery
- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Chicken chips and eggs to clean and cool. As long as they're cool to cut off the other ingredients.
- 2 Cut the apples with bubbles. Clean the stalks of the tree and cut a little smaller than the size of the apples.
- 3 The depressed chicken file also cuts.
- 4 It's small to cut the egg.
- 5 Embassy and taste, spray lemon juice and add olive oil. Move.
- Calories 184
- Total Fat 3,3 g
- Protein 25,6 g
- Total Carbohydrate 184 g