Tuna salad with Pekin cabbage
- Time 15 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 The Beijing cabbage washed and broken hands on small pieces. Hard slices of leaflets cut a knife with a straw. Put a cabbage in the salad and a little slurry with your hands.
- 2 Tomatoes and schnucks cut with little dolls, add to the salad.
- 3 Open a tuna jar and put the fish in the salad.
- 4 Prepare a gas station by mixing apple vinegar with a mustard and a black hammer.
- 5 Fix the salad and laugh.
- Calories 89
- Total Fat 1,1 g
- Protein 10,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 89 g