Small cheese and walnut salad
- Time 10 minutes
- Servings 2 People
- 1 Put the pen on the plate, spray the lung butter and the balsamic cream (them).
- 2 Up the top, add add grape cuts (take large) and pear pultics (slit into 6 parts along the heart, removing seeds).
- 3 Pyladelphia Cheese (or any other class of soft creativity cheese) to form a spoon in a mug and put it on a plate.
- 4 Upstairs of walnuts and juggles.
- 5 Fix the salad with oil and balsamic cream.
- Calories 306
- Total Fat 26,1 g
- Protein 7,7 g
- Total Carbohydrate 306 g