Chocolate balloon with bananas in a carpet.
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 8 People
- 1 Toss white foam eggs with sugar.
- 2 Add flour, vaniline, slitter, salt and cocoa. Blowing up a stunning estimate.
- 3 Form (single and walls) lubricate vegetable oils and plugs.
- 4 Put half the bananas down.
- 5 Put the fruit in a test, uniformly distributed.
- 6 Put the remaining bananas (or cherries) in one layer.
- 7 Remove in the oven for 45 minutes (dry to a small crust) or a 70-minute cart (drying mode).
- 8 Get the pie out of the oven, turn on the dish and put on top of the sugar cane. Enjoy!
- Calories 390
- Total Fat 5,1 g
- Protein 10,7 g
- Total Carbohydrate 390 g