Potato soup with seafood
- Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Cut the bacon and fry on the pan.
- 2 Cut the tomato and pepper, add to the bacon and fire.
- 3 Cut potatoes, put them in a potato bar (three litre), also in the castrate, empty the contents of the pan and pour all the boilers, boil the specials (bell pepper, dried rabble, etc. I added KOTANYI - Italian grass.
- 4 When the potatoes are almost ready, dissolve the melted cheese.
- 5 Like a potato, add shrimp and snack. Bring it to boiling.
- Calories 410
- Total Fat 27,7 g
- Protein 22,8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 410 g