- Time 15 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 On the dish that you're gonna be wearing sandwiches, put four pieces of toast bread and smash the mayonnaise.
- 2 Put the ham on top of every toast.
- 3 Then cut the tomato into thin circles and put it on top of the ham.
- 4 The salad ishing and drying paper towels and putting a tomato on top.
- 5 Into a glass of eggs, add salt, peppers, and beat the fork.
- 6 Heated the pancreas, heated the butter and poured a mixture of eggs and covered the lid.
- 7 The ready omelet is split into four equal parts of the wooden scapula and put it hot on the salad leaf.
- 8 Put the cheese on the top of the omelet, cover every sandwich with a toast and squeeze.
- 9 Cut it out.
- Calories 539
- Total Fat 33,1 g
- Protein 22 g
- Total Carbohydrate 539 g