- Time 1.30 minutes
- Servings 5 People
- 1 Cleaning and slicing pork with pieces like a goulash.
- 2 Clean your forehead, garlic and tomatoes and cut them with rings.
- 3 Solar cucumbers cut by big cubes.
- 4 Set up a hotspread with a rooftop layer: cucumbers, tomatoes, meat, onions, garlic.
- 5 Get all the water. You don't have to be a soldier because there are salty cucumbers. Cover the cover.
- 6 Put 1 to 1.5 hours in the oven before ready (all depends on your oven) at 180 to 200 degrees.
- Calories 173
- Total Fat 7,3 g
- Protein 20,6 g
- Total Carbohydrate 173 g