Sous Lizano (Costa Rican Salsa)
- Time 2 hours
- Servings 5 People
- 1 Remove the chili stalons and stab them in half.
- 2 Remove the grain, only the flesh must remain.
- 3 Heat the pancreas (small or stainless steel) on average.
- 4 Put the pieces of chili in the pantry and roast for two minutes.
- 5 Add the water and put the fire down, push about five minutes.
- 6 Then put the pieces of chili with the blender and bleach.
- 7 Measure one glass of water where the chili was cooked and add it to the blender.
- 8 Add the onion, carrots, sugar, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, patoc and vegetable bulon.
- 9 Smash it all to the state of the oven.
- 10 Add the remaining tastes.
- Calories 61
- Total Fat 0,2 g
- Protein 0,9 g
- Total Carbohydrate 61 g