- Time 25 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 There's a small amount of fat in the pancake. At the same time, we'll have spaghetti (as indicated on the package).
- 2 We add a porce and, laughing, fry it for 4 to 5 minutes. Farsh's gonna get a little cuffy in this time. Then we add a couple of toothbrushed garlic and mix.
- 3 We add to the tomato shepherd.
- 4 We're moving in and cooking 1-2 minutes. The Farsh and the tomato paste must be captured.
- 5 We're adding glued tomatoes in our own juice (if they don't exist, you can add simple ketchup or tomato sauce) and specialty. We'll laugh and prepare another four to five minutes, then we'll take off the fire and we'll be out of bed before the spaghetti's ready. When you're lucky, you'll be able to put therthic cheese and fresh green.
- Calories 752
- Total Fat 30,3 g
- Protein 34,9 g
- Total Carbohydrate 752 g