Spaghetti wrapped with vegetables in cream sauce
- Time 25 minutes
- Servings 2 People
- 1 Broccoli cut flowers, carrots at will, peppers with cubes.
- 2 Get some water in the big pot and get the shepherd to the al-defendant. Usually, it takes a minute less than it's on the pack.
- 3 As long as spaghetti's cooked, vegetables (excluding maize) are ready for a couple of three minutes.
- 4 In cream, we add salt, pepper, and a mixture of Italian grass and two table spoons of thertic cheese.
- 5 We put spaghetti and all the vegetables on top of the flood with creams.
- 6 We've got ten minutes of oven at 180 degrees.
- Calories 808
- Total Fat 26,3 g
- Protein 30,2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 808 g