Soup with meatballs and zeros
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 6 People
- 1 Clean and bleach the onion, connect the farce, add the shrinks, the zeera and the corrider, and send and steer. Roll the meatballs.
- 2 Clean the carrots, jacks and potatoes, cut the corns. The beam and the garlic clean and clean.
- 3 Heated olive butter in stacks and fry meatballs. Get out.
- 4 Burn the same butter onion and garlic. Put them in cinnamon, salt and red pepper. By suggesting adding potato, jackass and carrots. Fire two minutes, then pour a tomato sauce and 500 ml of water. Bet on slow fire for 20 minutes. Add meatballs and cook five more minutes.
- 5 Clean the lemon, dry and wipe the terrace. Half the volume in the soup. Spray soup with lemon juice. Put the coroner down and put it right away.
- 6 The soup may be accompanied by prevaricated peas.
- Calories 399
- Total Fat 27,5 g
- Protein 17,3 g
- Total Carbohydrate 399 g