- Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Cut the pumpkin to the middle cubes.
- 2 Slip your garlic on a deep pan with two spoons of olive oil. That's where you put half the kumina tea spoon.
- 3 Keep it on the fire 40 to 50 seconds until it's a typical smell.
- 4 Sliced by the cubes, send a chicken chip to the pant with the garlic.
- 5 Add to the garlic and pumpkin.
- 6 In 5-7 minutes, put coconut milk in the pan, add curry and chicken.
- Calories 433
- Total Fat 34,5 g
- Protein 19,9 g
- Total Carbohydrate 433 g