Pap-poor soup with paprika and thymyan
- Time 1.30 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Lukovica cut and fry on vegetable oil right in the pot.
- 2 Purified and cut into small pieces, pumpkin pumped into the pot and poured a ready vegetable bulon in such a way that the boulone fully covers the pumpkin.
- 3 Put on a small fire, pushing a boulon as necessary.
- 4 When the slices of the pumpkin become soft, all the contents of the castricle will to pour into the blender and mix to the consistence of the purple, to send.
- 5 Add paprika, dried thyme and other taste buckles.
- Calories 502
- Total Fat 17,6 g
- Protein 17,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 502 g