Tomat sauce with bean to spaghetti
- Time 45 minutes
- Servings 5 People
- 1 Slice the garlic. Burn on the cream oil.
- 2 Cut the onion, peppers and selery with small cubes.
- 3 Add vegetable oil to the pan. Burn the onion, then add the peppers, then the selery.
- 4 When vegetables become soft, add to the tomatoes (e.g. Chopped Tomatoes Pomito). I want you to chew on the middle of the fire so the sauce can get a little swell.
- 5 Add a white beans, a salt pepper tastes, one tabacco tea spoon.
- Calories 258
- Total Fat 10 g
- Protein 10,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 258 g