Tomat soup with baseball and carrots
- Time 50 minutes
- Servings 3 People
- 1 On average, fire in the fire of a small, cut onions and garlic.
- 2 Add bruising carrots and tomatoes. Interfer on slow fire for 7 minutes, add cut tomatoes, baselic, peppers, salt, water.
- 3 Bring it to the boiling point, put the fire down and make 20 minutes. As the tomatoes are prepared, we'll smash.
- 4 To the cream. Bring it to the boiling point and make 5-7 more minutes on the slow fire.
- 5 Add more spices if necessary.
- Calories 302
- Total Fat 20,8 g
- Protein 6,5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 302 g