- Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Tuna, beans, Brussels cabbage, broccoli and cabbage, we cook for a couple of ten minutes.
- 2 As long as fish and vegetables are cooked, clean carrots and three on a large terrace.
- 3 One lemon is cut to a circle, and we'll make juice out of the second lemon.
- 4 The nuts are small.
- 5 We'll take the form. I've got glass, but I can use the iron. We pour a drop of olive oil and put lemon on the bottom. We put half the carrots on top of the lemon and put fish and vegetables, salts and peppers. Then we spray the juice of the lemon and put some of the walnuts out and close all the carrots, spray the lemon juice.
- 6 We'll be in the oven for 50 minutes at 160 degrees.
- 7 Let's get out of the oven, take off the folg and steal the rest of the nut and eat the same dishes.
- Calories 185
- Total Fat 7,5 g
- Protein 15,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 185 g