Pussy turkey with rosemary and balsamic sauce in cherry
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 2 People
- 1 Clean the turkey chips in cold water.
- 2 Put in the marinada form; add olive butter, balsamic bite - should be mixed.
- 3 Then add a corinder, clean up fresh rosemarine and collected bleeds to turkey meat.
- 4 Add black hammer pepper and salt.
- 5 Cut the onion with the plumbing, cut the whole garlic into four parts. Make cuts in the meat and put the garlic inside.
- 6 Put your butt on and leave it for half an hour.
- 7 Flush 30 minutes at 220 degrees, then open the top layer of foil and pour the cherry candy.
- Calories 958
- Total Fat 60 g
- Protein 72,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 958 g