Pumped meat with potatoes and lavre leaf
- Time 45 minutes
- Servings 6 People
- 1 The meat to cut into small pieces.
- 2 Potatoes into four parts.
- 3 He warm up the vegetation oil.
- 4 Burn the meat from two sides to the golden crust, remove the fire, top off the potato and pour water (so that the potato is covered by half).
- 5 Embassing, fixing laurel sheets and covering the roof.
- 6 Toss about 40 minutes on weak fire, if necessary add water.
- Calories 201
- Total Fat 6,7 g
- Protein 12,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 201 g