Vanilla-media waffle cake
- Time 1 hour
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Bite some sugar eggs.
- 2 Spread oil. Into a mixture.
- 3 Add the flour and thoroughly mix.
- 4 Wagging a vaniline and a screamer.
- 5 Heat the waffle. It' be 15 to 20 waffles.
- 6 Five waffles are needed for each maximum. Every layer is smashing copper on one side. We press each other and put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- 7 After we get out of the refrigerator and each maxie-piece is divided into four pieces.
- 8 We steal every brown sugar cane, berries, cream creams or hammers.
- Calories 705
- Total Fat 45,9 g
- Protein 14,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 705 g