Vegetarian soup with beetle, carrots and boar.
- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Drink and clean the beetle, carrots and boo.
- 2 Cut the bee and carrots with about 1 cm in size and make a fight.
- 3 As long as the beetle and the carrots are barred in the pot, cut the booths. Add the soup to the right and the vinegar.
- 4 When the beetle with the carrots gets softer, throw a booth at them, which should be about 10 minutes (maximum).
- 5 Green be added after you take off the fire.
- Calories 42
- Total Fat 0,5 g
- Protein 1,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 42 g