For grapes, any other liquor tastes good.
- Time 30 minutes
- Servings 30 People
- 1 Put the glucose in the creams, pour it all into the cellar and put it on the middle of the fire. Remove and make up 70 degrees.
- 2 In the meantime, heating 100 volumenbsp; grams of chocolate in microwave or water bath to 50 degrees. To laugh the cream mixture and chocolate, add cocoa and vineyards, to mix again.
- 3 Then the mass will smash the blender to the homogeneous texture, with the nozzle to the surface so that the mixture does not get oxygen.
- 4 Introduce soft butter and smash. Empty the mixture in the ceramic shape and cover the food film so that it is completely attached to the ganash surface.
- 5 Put it in the fridge for 12 to 15 hours (approximately night).
- 6 Then, from the mass, roll the balls with a diameter of about 2 cm. The remaining chocolate is to warm up in a microwave or a water bath up to 45 degrees, to remove and put a bow to ice or cold water, to cool to 33 degrees.
- 7 Truffles toss chocolate, dry up and smash again. Then squeeze in cocoa powder and serve.
- Calories 44
- Total Fat 3,2 g
- Protein 0,4 g
- Total Carbohydrate 44 g