Cooked baranine with garlic and oregano
- Time 2 hours
- Servings 4 People
- 1 Clean and dry the baranine.
- 2 It's good to wipe salt and pepper. Leave it in the fridge for a couple hours.
- 3 Heating the oven up to 200 degrees. Mice to lubricate olive butter and put it in the heatware, cover two layers of foil. Cooking for 1.5 hours.
- 4 Smash garlic and nut, mix with cream oil. It's a mixture of meat, and it's 15 to 20 minutes for the oven.
- 5 You can drip the juice you got during the heat.
- Calories 912
- Total Fat 74,1 g
- Protein 59,1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 912 g