Hot pork with a tamarin and a bata pührer
- Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 People
- 1 The pigeon is cut in small cubes and marinates with two table spoons of soy sauce and one table spoon of fish sauce for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- 2 While meat is insisted on taking batter, purging, lowering corns, pouring water and moisture as ordinary potatoes, the fruit is soft on the dental rig, an indicative time of 15-20 minutes.
- 3 The size of the walnut is purified and cut by small cubes, and we also cut garlic and onion. If you wish, add a pepper chili. You can use blender. Add one soy sauce canal. Burn the pork on the junction oil for one minute on each side. Add a mixture of ginger, garlic, straw and chili and fuse five minutes on average.
- 4 Add a shepherd of tamarinda and squeeze 20 minutes under
- 5 Push the water off the bat, add cream oil and potato to the cellar, slowly pour the cream and slide to the state of the pound.
- Calories 541
- Total Fat 25,5 g
- Protein 31,8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 541 g